- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
- Two games in One, for double the fun. simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box: Number of Players: up to 4 players: Genre: Action, Adventure
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replay ability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
Video games are very influential and addictive. They are said to be one of the reasons fandoms are formed. They provide a different experience while playing and are easily likeable. One of the famous video games is Crash Bandicoot. Published in 1996, Crash Bandicoot was soon popular due to its unique characters and storyline. Although originally designed for the PlayStation, the series soon appeared on multiple platforms and went under different developers and many genres.
The games are mostly based on fiction. They are based on an island called Wumpa Island, which is situated in Australia, where humans live along with mutant animals. The main character or the protagonist is a mutant bandicoot called Crash, whose peaceful life is always interrupted by the main villain Doctor Neo Cortex who wants Crash dead. Most of the time, Crash defeats Cortex, but there are instances where they work together as well.
Playable On Different Platforms
The game became so popular that it was later made for several other platforms other than PlayStation. The game came up with a lot of sequels due to its popularity and unique plot. The first version was exclusive only to PlayStation which consisted of the two main characters, but later versions also introduced many new characters. The game was redesigned in 2007 with improved graphics and controls. The game has several series on multiple platforms like Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash n’ Sane trilogy, Xbox One Crash Bandicoot n’ Sane trilogy PC, Crash Bandicoot Remastered, Crash Bandicoot, Xbox Crash Bandicoot, PS1 Crash Bandicoot, PS3 Crash Bandicoot, PC Crash Bandicoot, Online Game Crash, Bandicoot Warped etc.
Better Moves And Collectibles
The previous versions had a limited number of moves like jump and spin, but the new versions come up with many more and even better moves like a high jump, high spin jump, body slam and a slide attack. With each win, the player is awarded with newer, more powerful abilities after every boss is defeated. There are also many collectibles available like extra rewards like almost every adventure game. Here, the most popular collectible is the Wumpa fruit which is found on most pathways. This fruit is meant to restore health and increase weapon strength. The other valuables are different colored gems and crystals. These help you gain extra points and also have promising rewards.
The game has a pretty linear structure just like every other adventure game. It has a series of maps and gems to earn rewards. The levels are divided into five sets. You need to defeat the boss in order to get into the next level. Overall, the game is pretty enjoyable and entertaining. The game keeps the players hooked with its promising rewards and plot.
The game’s series gained so much popularity that Coro Coro Comics created a Manga series called Crash Bandicoot—Dansu! De Jump! Na Daibōuken having around two Manga volumes in total. It also has an anime with the same name. Overall, the game is quite fun to play if you are an adventure seeker!