- Two games in One, for double the fun. simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box: Number of Players: up to 4 players: Genre: Action, Adventure
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replay ability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
- New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER
- Fast combat , new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go
- 2018 Nintendo. Original Game: Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, Suggestive Themes
Super Mario bros is a video game that is released for the family computer and Nintendo entertainment system. An entire series of super Mario platform games will be the wild success of super Mario bros. This is largely responsible for the initial success of the NES. Super Mario bros are the bestselling video game of all time and sold worldwide.
Super Mario bros cheats for NES:
- Unlimited 1 Ups:
First get to the world 3-1 and become super Mario. End of the level you will see two turtles coming down the stairs before the end flag. Jumping over the first one will cause it to hit the star. Then you have to keep yourself off the ground for the unlimited 1-ups.
- Negative world:
Go to the world 1-2. Break the two blocks at the end touching the pipe that leads to the flag. You will go through the wall and pipe into a zone. Jump down to the first pipe and then you will be in the negative world.
- Level warp:
To warp to worlds 2, 3 or 4 go to the end and get on the first platform. This will jump onto the highest structure in the middle and then jump to the next rising platform. Walk forward and then drop down the small jump. You will now wrap to worlds 2, 3 or 4 by going down the desired tube.
- The fireworks secret:
This will be a pretty commonly known secret. If you have touched the flagpole of any level then you will get that amount of fireworks.
- Level warp to the world 6, 7 or 8:
To warp to the world 6, 7 or 8 during the world 4-2 then go to the place where the blocks will be seen. Jump below the third block to reveal a secret block. The position of the two revealed blocks will be a stair from right to left. Climb until you have reached the daylight again.
- Warp to world 5:
This secret will be so easy. At the end place of world 4-2, you will see the pipe going to the flag and break the brick. This will go through the end and you will see the pipe going to the world 5.
- Blooper dodge:
If you walk along the sea floor then bloopers will never kill you because they will be forced back before you hit the floor.
- Access 5-1 from 1-2:
To access this warp you have to be super Mario. Go to the pipe at the end of the level and you have to jump on top of it. Mario will slide through the pipe and the bricks. This will take you to the world 5.
- Extra jump after collecting a power up in mid-air:
This will work with the mushrooms and fire flowers. This will reveal a power-up from any block. Super Mario will be transitioning to the next power up and Mario will jump in mid-air.